Be a part of making a product that makes a difference and saves people´s lives. Join us at CSAM Health – a product company in medtech!
We offer a positive work environment where we are passionate about the area we work in. We believe in a flexible way of working with the opportunity to work from home when the opportunity arises.
You will have the opportunity to participate and influence in decision-making processes and further development of our product, our team and our way of working.
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer with an interest in working on high-quality, specialized software solutions in a growing company.
In your role, you will work primarily on CSAM ProSang, the leading blood, cell and tissue management system in Scandinavia. The system is used in five countries, at more than 180 blood centers in 26 healthcare regions and has a 50-year history of success.
Responsibilities and work tasks
- Work with a team of developers to further develop Java-based solution, CSAM ProSang.
- Be part of the development department and participate in an exciting technology shift with great opportunities to build up the new Java and angular system at the forefront of technology.
- Work in a stable development environment with modern development, project and test tools where the code is based on modern technology and frameworks within Open Source.
- Play a key role in an agile development team with varying tasks.
- Implement new development and improvements of existing functions to CSAM ProSang.
Out tech stack and way of working
TDD and agile processes
- Java including EE3, JPA / Hibernate, running on DropWizard/Wildfly
- Angular 11+ and rich Java client
- Linux, Windows, Mac & Oracle
- Strong technical competence and several years of experience working as a Java Developer in complex system solutions.
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented programming languages and well versed in modern architecture and commonly used frameworks and techniques.
- Working proficiency in Swedish and English (speaking and writing).
- College degree (civil engineer, computer or system scientist or equivalent work experience).
- Interest and meriting with experience in UX.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, independent and responsible, with the ability to work creatively and inventively with colleagues in an agile team. We are looking for someone who is driven by involvement in the development of new solutions and managing these solutions long-term. CSAM is a customer-focused company and is looking for candidates who are service-minded and interested in the broader business.
In this process, CSAM cooperates with Randstad Technologies. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate, at the latest August 16th 2021. Register your application at www.randstad.se
. For questions, contact recruitment consultant Ann-Christine Holmer, firstname.lastname@example.org
about Csam Sweden AB.
Caring for Life – this is what inspires the people of CSAM each day. Our diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care, so they can provide the highest quality care to patients.
CSAM focuses on continually strengthening its products for customers and users so they can provide better health outcomes for their patients. At the same time, we want to create a great place to work for our employees and serve as a responsible business within the global community.
Benefits and what we offer
- A positive work environment where we are passionate about the area we work in; we help save lives
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work from home when the opportunity arises
- You will have the opportunity to participate and influence in decision-making processes and further development of our product, our team and our way of working
- Beneficial pension and insurance package as well as employee benefits
- A unique chance to do something meaningful in your area of expertise
- Opportunity to work, share and knowledge with colleagues around the world