Randstad använder cookies för att du ska kunna använda Randstads hemsidor på bästa sätt. Klicka här för mer information om Randstads riktlinjer för cookies och hur du kan förhindra lagring och hämtning av cookies. Genom att fortsätta använda hemsidan visar du att du godkänner Randstads användning av cookies.
Randstad, is the global leader in the HR services industry. By combining the power of today’s technology with the passion of our HR professionals (our Tech & Touch strategy), we want to create an experience that is inherently more human. We call this Human Forward. It is our ultimate goal to touch the work lives of 500 million people around the world by 2030. While working towards this goal, Randstad recognizes the need to always act with integrity and to respect human rights, in line with Randstad’s core values and these Business Principles.
Randstad’s core values – to know, to serve and to trust, simultaneous promotion of all interests and striving for perfection – guide us in doing what is right. Our Business Principles support these core values and make sure that the needs of the world in which we work and our business and personal behavior are aligned and reinforce one another.
Randstad recognizes that it also has a responsibility for its external relationships. In its interactions with its candidates, clients, suppliers and other business partners, the Business Principles equally apply, and Randstad encourages a continued active dialogue with stakeholders in the world of work.
To confirm this responsibility, Randstad is a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact, and respects and supports its ten principles1 with respect to human rights, labor, environment, and anti-corruption. We are committed to making the Global Compact principles part of Randstad’s strategy, culture and day-to-day operations, and as such, the ten principles are regarded as part of our Business Principles.
The Business Principles are our minimum standards, applicable to all Randstad representatives, including our employees, officers and directors; no one is authorized to violate them. Some of the Business Principles are outlined in more detail in separate Randstad Policies and Procedures as required.
We are experts. We know our clients, candidates, suppliers and other business partners. In our business it is often the details that count the most.
- We know and comply with international human rights principles, Randstad’s internal policies and procedures, and the laws that govern our business.
- We know and comply with competition and antitrust laws.
- We know and comply with the laws on insider trading and market abuse of Randstad’s shares or securities.
- We make sure that our records (including those containing personal information) are created, used, stored and destroyed in accordance with the law.
We succeed through a spirit of excellent service, exceeding the core requirements of our industry.
- We conduct business in a fair and ethical manner and avoid any situation that could create a conflict of interest, or the appearance of conflict, between the interests of Randstad and our private interests.
- We do not offer, pay or accept bribes or anything of value that could create undue influence or the appearance of inappropriate behavior.
- We do not offer or accept gifts or hospitality or anything of value that could create undue influence or the appearance of inappropriate behavior.
We are respectful. We value our relationships and treat people well.
- We treat others fairly, act with care and consideration and respect human rights. We do not tolerate intimidation or harassment in any form.
- We respect the right to privacy, ensure that confidential information is kept confidential, and do not abuse the confidential information of others.
- We do not misuse Randstad property, including hardware, software, systems and databases, for personal purposes.
simultaneous promotion of all interests
We see the bigger picture and take our social responsibility seriously. Our business should always benefit society as a whole.
- We value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to equal opportunities and do not discriminate on the grounds of age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, nationality, race, ethnic origin, religion, cultural background, sexual orientation, or any other irrelevant or illegal characteristics.
- We do not engage with anyone who is connected with terrorism or other criminal activities.
- We do not make contributions to candidates for public or private office, to political parties or other political interests.
striving for perfection
We always seek to improve and innovate. We are here to delight our clients and candidates in everything we do, right down to the smallest detail. This gives us the edge.
- We regard health and safety in our business as the utmost priority. This includes both our own employees and our candidates (temporary workers).
- We maintain and provide full, fair, timely, accurate and understandable contracts, records and financial information.
- We take into account and seek to minimize the environmental impact of our business.
Anyone who suspects a breach of these Business Principles can make use of the Misconduct Reporting Procedure to report their concerns to Randstad.
If an employee or candidate suspects a breach of these Business Principles, they should first raise their concerns through the normal (local) reporting channels, either through local management lines or regular local contacts, such as via HR, legal, identified confidants, complaint desks, the local integrity officer, etc. Reporting to management is usually the fastest and preferred route, and the best way to ensure a good and open work environment throughout the Randstad Group.
If such local reporting channels are likely to be inappropriate or ineffective, or if the person making the report feels uncomfortable speaking about their concerns directly, use can be made of the Integrity Line, as set out in the Randstad Misconduct Reporting Procedure, but this should be considered as a last resort. All concerns reported to the Integrity Line will be treated confidentially and with the complete assurance that there will be no retaliation against the person filing a complaint in good faith. Reports will be investigated promptly and corrective action will be taken where required to resolve issues satisfactorily. Although reports to the Integrity Line can be submitted anonymously, revealing your identity greatly facilitates the investigation of the report.