To thrive and to be successful in this role, you need to have the following experiences and knowledge:
- Education in for example biomedicine, biochemistry, chemical engineering, chemistry, pharmacist, nurse.
- A few years of QA experience in a regulated industry.
- Competence within ISO 15189.
- Interest within GLP and GCP.
- Experience within inspections.
- Experience of complaints within diagnostics.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Good knowledge of Swedish.
Competence within GLP, GCP and GMP is an advantage.
We want to get in touch with you who is experienced within QA and confident in your competence, since you will be given a great responsibility from start. That means you have to feel comfortable with driving and implementing the processes of i.eg. Change Requests, Deviations, CAPAs, Complaints and Validation documentation.
As a person you are a self-starter and your way of working is defined by structure and setting plans, in order to meet your deadlines. To thrive in this role you have to be persistent and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.