To thrive and be happy in the role, we are looking for you who have gained the following experiences and knowledge:
- Preferably a degree in for example computer sciences, biological or life sciences or within a relevant discipline.
- A good understanding of laboratory operations.
- Experience within System Administration in a regulated environment, preferably life sciences.
- Strong project management skills.
- Knowledge within Swedish and fluent in English, both orally and in writing.
If you also have software validation knowledge you will be seen as extra interesting for us.
We are looking for you who have a quality mind set, a big interest within IT and computerized systems and thrives in a role that means building up and taking great responsibilities. You are a self-starter who makes things happen. Since the role entails a lot of interaction with different stakeholders, it is important that you are a team player with excellent communication skills. You also have the ability to switch quickly between different work tasks and like to be involved in different kinds of projects.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.