Veoneer values a can-do attitude, engagement, an open mindset and the ability to create and sustain good relationships with customers and colleagues.
We are searching for you who are creative in terms of new ideas and methods. You take responsibility and initiatives, and are able to adapt in different contexts.
By being organized and proactive you act quickly to the needs of the organization with high quality. You share knowledge and best practice with colleagues and organization, and you possess good communication skills.
The Veoneer organization is full of various expertise, both globally and locally. By using your network, both inside and outside of the organization, you actively seek new information and improvements.
At Veoneer, it's all about Trust, so it's important that you respect and follow standards, deadlines and agreements.
To be successful in this position, we believe that you have:
· University degree in engineering, electronics or quality or relevant work experience
· Experience within the Quality Engineering
· Good skills in English and Swedish, both spoken and written
· Good skills of quality tools used in Automotive
· Knowledge of audit within systems and processes (ISO 16949)
· Experience from project management or coordination position
If you also have one or more of the following, it will be considered a merit:
· Software quality ASPICE, ISO/IEC 15504
· Functional Safety ISO 26262