- 2+ years in electrical prototype, manufacturing or maintenance context with proven hands-on
- Education in mechanical or electrical field (engineering degree not required).
- High voltage training and safety awareness a big plus.
- Good English, both written and oral. Swedish is a plus.
- Ability to work independently under time pressure.
- Resourceful and creative person to find solutions on the spot.
- Attention to details and uncompromising attitude towards quality.
- Excellent relationship with engineers.
- Passionate and purpose driven, we work for a more sustainable future.
- You need to thrive in a fast-paced environment, under high pressure to deliver.
Personal success factors:
- Communicative personality
- Innovative and creative mind
- Highly organized and result driven
- Passionate about technology and in understanding complex problems
- Shows grit and determination in finding the best possible solution
- Has a can do-attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit