What is required of me?
• Work experience with machining, castings or welding is highly meritorious.
• You have a technical profile and previous work experience in R&D or Production Technology is a strong merit
• You have a college or university education, engineering bachelor, master’s degree or similar, with professional experience within project management or similar.
• You have the ability to see the whole picture and feel responsible for making the entire supply chain work, see the context and prioritize the right topics
• You are result-oriented, driven, structured and have an understanding of commercial business relationships.
• We also believe that you have previously worked with international contacts that have given you a good understanding of other cultures.
• You have a good ability to communicate and collaborate and master Swedish and English well in speech and writing.
• The work will include travel to a certain extent.
Furthermore, we believe that you as a person have a burning interest in technology and quality. You have a positive mindset, strategic thinking and understand how the chain is connected between different cross functional disciplines such as design, production and purchasing. You have a great commitment and drive to meet colleagues and partners in a positive way.