Who can apply?
Join the Undergraduate Student Work Placement Programme and be part of making a difference, making connections, and gaining the tools and experience to open doors and fulfil your potential. We are looking for students completing either their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at a Swedish institution who have a right to work in Sweden for 12 months without the need of additional work permits. In all our programmes we look for individuals who have drive, enthusiasm, strong team working skills and a desire to learn. Specific requirements are listed below.
- BSc or MSc or equivalent students in any Biological or Life Science aligned course at a Swedish University.
- You must have completed at least two years of your university education and be returning to complete your studies after this opportunity ends.
- Performing at a high level, with the potential to achieve a pass with distinction (Väl godkänd).
- Applicants must have the eligibility to work in Sweden for 12 months from September 2023.
- Students will be expected to take a study break from their education to participate in the programme, this will need to be arranged by the student at their institution. Please ensure that you receive the approval to take a study break from your university.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity and is committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. Applications to join the team from all qualified candidates are welcome and considered, regardless of their characteristics.