As our iOS Developer, you are vital in maintaining Teledyne FLIR's world-leading position in thermal sensing technologies. At our R&D department, we bring together creative minds from AI, image recognition, optics, mechanics, and electronics technology to develop future usages for infrared cameras. Right now, our focus lies on further integrating our hardware and software to create a more automated and better customer experience. You will work in the Digital Solutions team, a part of our R&D department. Now is the best time to join us; our small team sets the tone for Teledyne FLIR:'s global digital strategy, and you'll have a significant impact on that journey. When working here, you will be in the center of R & D, production, and sales since most things are happening right here under the same roof.
In summary, you will thus be able to work in a broad role and touch on areas such as;
- Develop professional applications including video streaming, advanced image management and reporting. Connecting the applications to cloud services and IR cameras through Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Work in a Scrum environment
- Create roadmaps for our apple products together with the scrum team
- Collaborate closely with the scrum team to define, to develop and to deliver value for customers.
- Develop new features and components with high quality and product performance in focus.