To our railway client we are now looking for a candidate who has extensive experience and competence in ERP and SAP. Partly from a user perspective but also on a technical level. You need to be able to understand deployment, structuring different systems and subsystems.
You also need to have a process mindset to be able to change/improve the processes that don't work and introduce how it should work to be most efficient.
Our customer's current SAP needs to be reviewed and work with several different parts as some of the systems not communicate with each other.
You will be given the opportunity to work in an inclusive, diverse and multicultural company. You need to be able to collaborate with different types of people.
Placement is at our client's office in Stockholm. This is a project that will start in June and last for 1 year with possibility of extension. The customer would like to see a start as early as April in order to do proper onboarding in the company to be ready to start the project in June.
- Coordinate the site or business project managers and key users
- Ensure the achievement of QCD target for GSI roll-out
- Define and manage the change management plan
- Be the first point of contact for RBPE/BPO, IS&T and IS&T Partner
- Be the reference of local Management