The skills and experience you need:
- You have experience as a Cloud Solution Architect (or similar), working on public cloud solutions
- You have hands on experience at designing and implementing architecture on AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- You have experience with either Terraform, ARM or Cloud formation
- You have a good understanding about security best practices in the cloud
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- It is an advantage if you also have experience within development and/or knowledge in Kubernetes (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Demonstrated industry experience with React JS framework and web pack.
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies, APIs, and integrations.
- Background in AWS.
- An understanding of modern and automated CI/CD pipelines.
- Basic awareness of threats to software security (for example, familiar with OWASP TOP 10).
- Knowledge of Test-driven development (TDD), pair programming, continuous integration, collective code ownership, and coding standards.
- UX skill is a plus.
We believe you are reliable, flexible, and dependable with an innate positive mindset. Ideally, you are collaborative and have an entrepreneurial approach, are driven and curious about new digital technologies, as well as possessing good insight into mechanical and electromechanical products.
We believe in a good team spirit, knowledge sharing, a friendly environment and a drive to learn more!