Our deliveries are a result of close teamwork and cooperation with many stakeholders so the successful candidate must be a positive team-player with a positive attitude and excellent technical, troubleshooting and communication skills. Basically, everything in the cloud network sphere is created and managed as Infrastructure-as-Code so you will need excellent coding skills. We promote a DevOps culture with focus on automation and agility with teams taking the full responsibility for their deliveries so you will need to enjoy being in the front line and working in this type of environment.
Your personality is your major reason for success, but we also expect you to:
- Be passionate about cloud-based technologies generally and have specific experience and understanding of AWS networking technologies and services.
- You are a skilled developer experienced in Python and competent in other languages.
- Good linux skills.
- Excellent understanding of LAN/WAN network technologies and protocols.
- Have a calm, analytical approach and natural ability to focus when under pressure.
- Work in a global context which requires high proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Have a valid work-permit for EU
An added plus if you also have:
- Worked with infrastructure as code for any cloud provider.
- AWS CloudFormation/AWS CDK experience.
- Network related certifications.
- Specific experience of Juniper, Big IP F5 and Palo Alto.
- Work experience ideally from a 24/7 enterprise production environment.
- Swedish language skills.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.