Would you like to share the journey with Husqvarna Group into the future? Are you looking for a professional environment in which you can continually develop your own knowledge and skills? If so, you could be the right person for our team.
We are now looking for a skilled Design Engineer with a strong focus on project deliveries as well as cross-functional team and supplier interaction.
You are going to work in a highly motivated team at the Handheld R&D Power Systems division at Husqvarna Group in Huskvarna, Sweden. Power Systems is responsible for the development of the powertrain in both Battery and Petrol products. We develop next generation handheld products for forest industry and urban environments. You will have a key role in the development of our future products.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Design Wire sets for handheld products
- Electro Mechanical concept design and support feasibility studies
- Manage change requests and interact with external suppliers
- Support DFA and ensure fulfillment of relevant certification standards
- Follow-up test and verification; support assembly of wire sets
Permanent employment at Husqvarna Group
To be successful as a Wiring Specialist you should most likely have the following capabilities and experiences:
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mechatronics or 3 years related experience
- 3+ years of experience (academic or professional) in Electronics/Mechatronics or wiring design
- Experience with Design tools such as Catia
- Ability to work together with design engineers and resolve technical issues
- Strong communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge and experience of wiring and connector development
- Interest/experience in cost management
- Experience in frequent contact with suppliers/customers
- Experience in Development of high-volume products
- Experience in PLM system, we are using SmarTeam
To thrive in this role, you are initiative, curious, driven and have a great interest in technical details. You should enjoy working alone as well as in a team. You have high ability to communicate and can easily make decisions. Furthermore you have integrity and courage and work towards an inclusive workplace.
2021-08-15 , selection and interviews will take place in August. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: In this recruitment process Husqvarna Group are collaborating with Randstad Engineering. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Emma Forsman, firstname.lastname@example.org
about Husqvarna Group.
Husqvarna Group is a world leading producer of outdoor power products for garden, park and forest care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries.
The Group’s products and solutions are sold under brands including Husqvarna, Gardena, McCulloch, Poulan Pro, Weed Eater, Flymo, Zenoah and Diamant Boart via dealers and retailers to consumers and professionals in more than 100 countries. Net sales in 2018 amounted to SEK 41 billion and the Group has around 13,000 employees in 40 countries.