Ideas change the world. Help us change the way the world manages them.
CPA Global is the world’s leading intellectual property (IP) management and technology company. Trusted by many of the world’s most respected corporations and law firms, CPA Global empowers a global community to achieve excellence in IP management.
We support the day-to-day delivery of IP tasks and provide the right information at the right time, enabling professionals to make better IP decisions for the future. Our integrated suite of IP software, services and insights is underpinned by an outstanding global team of over 2000 people, working together to help our customers deliver strategic value for the future of their organisations.Become Part of our Team
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our ever-growing global web development team. CPA Global is operating across a diverse global market, with high profile European and International customers.
As an experienced Web software developer, you’ll play a vital role in the development, support and enhancement of a large variety of cutting-edge web applications and productivity tools. In this high impact role where emphasis will be on full stack development, involving you and your team to drive projects from conceptualization to successful deployment in an operational environment. As an integral member of our global web development team, we highly encourage the contribution of ideas and drive in the generation and delivery of new concepts, through collaboration with colleagues and our business functions to improve product design.What we offer
At our centrally located office in Linköping we offer a dynamic workplace based on respect and where your contribution to our success will be acknowledged. Not only will you work with talented colleagues and teams driven and inspired by challenges, at CPA Global you will be able to develop your skills and build a career working on projects with industry leaders.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, flexible working hours, occupational healthcare and private health insurance. We place great importance in the professional development of our employees. Not only do we promote learning by doing, we also encourage to take training courses in line with career objectives.
If you have the drive, you will excel at CPA Global. Come join the team and help us change the way the world manages the Ideas that change the world!What we want you to bring to the table
- Take ownership of your work, and the work of your team. This is taking it to the next level.
- Analyse client's business processes, focusing on optimizing existing capabilities.
- Must have strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesizing results.
- Must be able to collaborate in all aspects of an agile development process.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence without authority
Nice to haves include
- Degree with major in computer science, or equivalent
- A couple of years of professional coding experience with C#.Net
- Good knowledge of software design principles – OOD, OOP, TDD, SOLID, and GoF Patterns – including experience with software development methodologies
- Experience with AngularJS, ReactJS or other JS frameworks
- Experience with CSS 3.0, HTML 5.0
- Experience writing automated unit test and integration tests and mocking
- Experience with implementing end-to-end unit testing and with test-driven development using frameworks such as Junit
- Knowledge and experience in agile software development (e.g. SCRUM)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
"The long-term success of our business relies on our people feeling a part of what we're doing. Together, let's take the right steps to building a strong corporate culture." Simon Webster CEO.Location:
- Experience with Cloud Web Application Development using Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Modelling and SQL Server experience, including stored procedures, views, indexing, table functions
- Design and develop JSON-based Restful web services and enhance existing web services with web API
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Swedish
LinköpingType of employment:
FulltimeDeadline for application:
We would like to receive your application as soon as possible as the selection will be made continuously, but 2019-04-28 at the latest.For information:
In this recruitment CPA Global cooperates with Dfind IT. For more information contact the responsible recruitment consultant Martin Rehn at email@example.com or 070-823 75 09.