Join our client, and its mission to redefine financial freedom and help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. The client is offering the tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow, they are empowering sellers across the globe to reach their full potential. They believe that together they are made for more and think that the best is yet to come. Do you want to join this journey in
putting an end to ordinary?
As their quest to democratise financial services continues at blazing speed, they are looking for a Senior Web Developer with a Full-Stack mindset and a great deal of experience in Agile to join their Verification Area. In this role, you will co-tackle a wide range of technical challenges together with a group of passionate groundbreakers driven by the shared ambition to develop hassle-free solutions improving small business owner’s everyday lives.
As a consultant at randstad technologies, you have fantastic career opportunities. We offer you a stable permanent position with good development opportunities for those who show drive and interest. Working as a consultant at randstad technologies is an excellent way to build on your
resume with various IT competencies. We work with both large and small customers in many different industries, which means that we can offer our consultants exciting and varied assignments in different locations in Stockholm.
Part of their Seller Lifecycle Alliance, the core mission of their Verification Area consists in enabling new sellers to smoothly be up and running and help them to start selling and getting paid without a hitch. To make the magic happen, they rely on talented and diverse cross- functional teams creating hassle-free solutions helping millions of businesses across the world. In other words, you will collaborate with a wide variety of people in the company including
developers, designers, product managers, and agile coaches in order to create a stellar user experience for the sellers.
Last but not least, the tech stack spans across all the layers, notably involving Java / Kotlin microservices, Web applications built with React and TypeScript, as well as iOS and Android for the app development.
In this role, you will be working on a fundamental step of the onboarding process which aims to provide a great experience while collecting and verifying our merchants' business details in all markets.
The team has the freedom to choose the tooling and the architecture as they see fit, at the same time being able to work on or consume other components from their library and tokens from their design system. We consider this position as a match for a versatile developer interested in tackling all sort of challenges together with talented peers, running experiments and consistently
learning about design, technology and processes. Here you will have plenty of opportunities to co-elaborate with other teams and developers across
the whole Web chapter, by the means of code reviews, mob programming, or bouncing ideas.
The skills to succeed:
- Modern FE frameworks and libraries like React, VueJS, Angular and Svelte (FYI, we use
- Hands-on experience with testing and test automation (e.g., unit tests, integration tests,
- E2E tests, etc).
- Experience with Git and repo hosting services such as GitHub.
- Basic knowledge about security on the Web (i.e., OWASP, CSP, CORS, OAuth).
The traits to exceed:
- Strong collaborator and comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- Interest in keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Comfortable with interacting with other teams and external partners.
- Keen on understanding the full domain and other platforms which might not be your area
- of expertise.
- A genuine passion for writing (truly) clean code.
Earn extra point with:
- Modern CSS tools like Styled Components and SASS.
- Testing frameworks (Jest, TestCafe, Cypress etc.).
- Linters and formatters (like ESLint and Prettier).
- Familiarity with the NodeJS ecosystem, npm, Yarn, Express.js.
- Functional programming (FYI, we use Ramda).
- CI/CD tools like CircleCI.
- API design.
- General understanding of AWS and Terraform.
- Ruby (FYI, we’re moving away from it).
Apply before 2021-12-11, selection, interviews and presentation to the client will be ongoing. The position may be closed before the last application date, so please apply as soon as possible.
For information: For questions, contact Helén Boström, Consultant manager, email@example.com
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.