- Uppsala, Uppsala län
- Full time
- Sista ansökningsdag:
- Fredrik Svensson
Do you want to work in a successful, multi-cultural company with employees and customers all over the world – characterized by creativity and ambition, yet with a familiar, warm atmosphere?
IAR Systems strives to continuously provide a dynamic work place and to offer a creative environment with a strong team spirit and a great culture. We support you to grow professionally and as an individual. In return we expect the members of our team to be proactive, professional, curious and knowledge sharing – always with a focus on customer needs.
As a Sales CRM Administrator at IAR Systems in Uppsala, you will be part of a dynamic team characterized by creativity and entrepreneurship. The role includes working with management (administration and programing) of our sales support system, Salesforce.
Tasks will include:
Sales & Marketing Support, System Adoption and User Satisfaction:
• Expand use of Salesforce.com – attend planning meetings, assist with determining if /how salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new internal system.
•Assist sales operations with implementing new processes in salesforce.com to help monitor activities, trends, sales and leads.
• Develop process documentation and maintenance.
• Monitor and improve data quality.
• Ensure data integrity (eg. Merging records, removing unnecessary fields, managing and maintaining workflows)
• Map salesforce.com hierarchy, territories, and record ownership in response to personnel changes.
• Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance
• Create and maintain dashboards.
• Build and manage report folders for reps to improve sales efficiency.
• Develop complex, macro driven reports to summarize system information for Senior Management.
• Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
• Provide sales, marketing and financial data that is interpreted and presentable.
Manage Changes to the System
• Manage planned system changes without interruption to the user.
• Communicate system changes to stakeholders in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
• Manage the change control process and “Change Management” Committee if appropriate.
• Manage assigned processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.com.
• Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features.
• Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
• Handle on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
• Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses.
• Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
• Provide support functions as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
You’ll have a solid background in the field, either a University Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science, or at least 2 years’ experience in software applications. Experience of
working hands on with Java, Salesforce, Apex and SQL either in school or professionally is a big plus. We require very good Swedish and English skills, both written and spoken.
To thrive and succeed in this role you are curious, creative and driven. You are also service minded and a good team player with strong communication skills who value strong relationships. We are convinced that you are a person who likes team work, and also has the ability to work well independently. You like problem solving, you always strive to find the best solution to the challenge at hand and you have a structured approach. Great emphasis will be placed on your personal qualities.
Are you who we are looking for? We encourage all qualified individuals to apply and look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!
Deadline for applications:
Selection and interviews will take place on a continuous basis. The post may be filled before the closing date 31 March 2018, so please apply as soon as possible.
For information: Fredrik Svensson, 073 357 00 71
About IAR Systems:
IAR Systems is a truly global company at the top of our industry, providing world-leading software for building embedded applications for over 30 years. Our software is used by many of the world’s largest corporations, as well as thousands of small and medium-sized companies. Our customers use our software to program processors in embedded systems. With our technology, our customers create the products of today and the innovations of tomorrow. We are in a unique market position thanks to our leading technology.
We are headquartered in central Uppsala, Sweden, but due to our international reach, over 95% of sales are attributable to markets outside the Nordic region. Most product development takes place in Uppsala, but also to a certain extent in the USA. We are listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
We are a knowledge-intensive and value driven company