- Uppsala, Uppsala län
- Full time
- Sista ansökningsdag:
- Fredrik Svensson
As a build engineer, your main task will be to support the development teams in various tasks related to build and release engineering. We aim for the build and test process to be as automated as possible, and have a coherent process flow between the various products and product components. You will be part of the Tools and Infrastructure team, where you will work independently as well as together with your team, and other teams.
- Take part of establishing the infrastructure for CI/CD (continuous integration/continuous delivery) and the CI system including, the technology, processes, and documentation.
- Manage, improve, and troubleshoot the CI system
- Assist in building the product releases
- Handle internal support and feedback on the CI system
- Experience from CI/CD for software application product development
- Experience from product development on Windows and Linux platforms.Experience from MacOS is a plus.
- Experience from the tool Visual Studio C/C++, gcc, Jenkins, Maven, CMake, Artifactory, Subversion, git, JIRA, Ansible, Ruby is meritorious.
Are you the one we are looking for? We put great emphasis on personal qualifications and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply!
Deadline for applications: April 29, 2018
Selection and interviews will take place on a continuous basis. The post may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.
For more information, contact: Fredrik Svensson, +46 73 357 00 71.
About IAR Systems:
IAR Systems is a truly global company at the top of our industry, providing world-leading software for building embedded applications for over 30 years. Our software is used by many of the world’s largest corporations, as well as thousands of small and medium-sized companies. Our customers use our software to program processors in embedded systems. With our technology, our customers create the products of today and the innovations of tomorrow. We are in a unique market position thanks to our leading technology.
We are headquartered in central Uppsala, Sweden, but due to our international reach, over 95% of sales are attributable to markets outside the Nordic region. Most product development takes place in Uppsala, but also to a certain extent in the USA. We are listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
We are a knowledge-intensive and value driven company, operating in a fast-paced, technology driven environment. We are a dedicated team of more than 180 employees world-wide; all proudly working together to provide the most competitive customer solutions.