Randstad is looking for an UX-designer that can contribute and help our fast growing client to create new products that will impact the users. Our client is a international and fast growing company with employees in both Stockholm and Gothenburg where your role as a UX-designer plays an important part in the final solution.
The culture of our customer can be described as not just a job, but instead a fast-moving company where colleagues have fun and work together. Their office is centrally located in Gothenburg with a nice interior.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
You will work closely with a world class designer, developers, business strategists and entrepreneurs. More specifically, you will:
- Make data driven decisions by measuring, analysing and gathering insights, and then test your concept with real users.
- Research, design analyse and optimise our clients' product.
- Take ownership and responsibility of the entire design phase.
- Spread your knowledge and insight to the rest of the team by facilitating and conducting workshops.
Working hours: Fulltime, flexible
- 5 years’ work experience of designing for digital products.
- You can handle multiple design projects at the same time and shifting priorities as needed to meet deadlines.
- You thrive by learning new things and in a fast-paced environment.
- You have good communications skills and want to know how users think and feel at any given stage in the user journey.
- You are creative and a problem solver.
Meritorious if you:
- Have a master or bachelor degree in interaction design or similar.
- Can speak and write Swedish.
- Have experience in accounting or running your own business.
- Can translate your design in code.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
2021-07-05, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies specializes in the field of IT and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network, in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are a specialist in IT. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!