Recipharm AB, a global contract and development manufacturing organization headquartered in Stockholm Sweden, is now looking for a Cash Manager to join their Corporate Treasury function.
The Treasury Analyst will report to the Head of Treasury and support the function with the management of Recipharm’s liquidity and financial risks. The Treasury Analyst will be exposed to international business environment and have an exciting opportunity to make its mark on existing processes within global Treasury and Finance, learn and develop new skills and build a career within Recipharm.
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Engineering or related relevant fields
- 3-5+ years’ experience in Treasury ideally within a multi-national corporation
- Strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with a Treasury Management System a plus
The ideal candidate is energetic and reliable with strong ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic business environment
Please note, that none of these criteria is exclusive, Recipharm will consider the overall profile and encourage people who seek an opportunity to grow.
- Bank Account Management; Management of e- banking platform & KYC processes
- Bank Balance Reporting
- Cash Flow Forecasting & Reporting
- Treasury Disbursements
- Cash Pooling / IC Loan Administration
- Provide support to Shared Service Centers and Group Accounting on Treasury related matters
- Participate in ongoing Treasury related projects including global Cash Pooling Expansion, IC netting implementation and other working capital initiatives
In this recruitment, Recipharm collaborates with Randstad Finance. Selection and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis, therefore apply as soon as possible. Regarding questions about the position, please contact responsible recruitment consultant Johanna Alderin, firstname.lastname@example.org
about Recipharm AB.
Recipharm is a leading Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) in the pharmaceutical industry employing almost 9,000 employees. Recipharm offers manufacturing services of pharmaceuticals in various dosage forms, production of clinical trial material and APIs, pharmaceutical product development and development and manufacturing of medical devices. Recipharm manufactures several hundred different products to customers ranging from big pharma to smaller research and development companies. Recipharm’s annual turnover is approximately SEK 11 billion. The company operates development and manufacturing facilities in France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.