Do you want to grow and be a part of a team and an assignment where you will develop your skills in textile product development and work in a very exciting and growing industry? Or maybe just out looking for something new? Whatever reason we would love to hear from you!
As a consultant at randstad engineering, you have fantastic career opportunities. We offer you a position with good development opportunities for those who show drive and interest. Working as a consultant at randstad engineering is an excellent way to build on your resume with various competencies. We work with both large and small clients in many different industries, which means that we can offer our consultants exciting and varied assignments in different locations in Stockholm.
Our client is based in the Life Science industry. The ideal candidate should have possibility to be in Kista (office) at least 2 days every second week. International travel within Europe is to be expected.
Description of job tasks:
- Responsible for technical, product design, and product manufacturing parts of technical files of the existing product portfolio
- Take active role in product design change in response to customer complaints, reported product quality issues. Secure design change implementation throughout the product’s lifecycle.
- Participate in optimizing existing products in collaboration with Operations, Product Management, Procurement, Sales, Marketing, Quality, and Regulatory Affairs.
- Organize, plan and conduct product testing.
- Support Purchasing in communicating and resolving technical issues with suppliers.
- Support Operations in resolving day-to-day questions from the assembly lines.
- Support Sales and Technical Service in answering to and resolving customer questions.
- Actively seek new market information and technological developments in order to improve existing products and design new ones.
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience from product development and product change processes.
- Textile engineering /Garment technologist expertise is a requirement.
- Textile production drawings experience is an requirement.
- Production process experience and hands on experience of working with engineering is a requirement.
- Strong skills in Microsoft package is a requirement.
- Strong communication and leadership skills is a requirement.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, is a requirement.
- Any other language is a merit.
For us, it is important that all skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Apply before 2021-10-03, selection, interviews and presentation to the client will be ongoing. The position may be closed before the last application date, so please apply as soon as possible.
about Randstad Engineering.
Randstad Engineering är specialister på rekrytering och konsultuthyrning inom teknik. Genom att kombinera vår passion för människor med kraften i dagens teknologi hjälper vi människor och organisationer att nå deras fulla potential. Vi kallar det Human Forward.