Test Engineer to Life Science CompanyWe are looking for a Test Engineer to Cepheid, a growing Diagnostics company located in Solna, Stockholm.
At Cepheid, Software Engineering and Software Quality work in cross-functional agile scrum teams developing cloud services for disease surveillance and systems administration within the diagnostics area.
As a Test Engineer, you and your team will be responsible for the development, execution, and review of test protocols for Cepheid’s products, as well as software used in manufacturing software and IT systems used throughout the company.
You will work closely with software engineering to assure high quality software whilst meeting project milestones and release dates. Working in a fast-paced environment, you should be self-motivated and willing to learn new technologies and products.Job responsibilities include:
We believe you have:
- Participate in test protocol development, updates and conduct test design reviews
- Participate in test execution and reporting
- Provide test result data to validation reports
- Create change orders in document control system
- Work closely with the Software Engineering team toward the reporting and resolution of design issues and/or software defects
- Update traceability matrices and quality metrics
If you have experience in any of the following, it is meriting:
- At least a few years’ experience of software testing
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience
- Professional proficiency in English
- Automated software testing
- Web application testing
- User interface testing
- Working in agile environments (SCRUM, JIRA)
- Cyber security testing
- Fluent in Swedish
The team consists of both Swedish and English speaking coworkersWhat does Cepheid offer?
About the company:
- To work with an innovative cloud service that supports a good cause
- The possibility to grow within the organization
- Collective agreement
- Healthcare benefits
- Company with strong growth ambitions
Cepheid is a life science company and improves healthcare by developing, manufacturing, and marketing accurate yet easy to use molecular systems and tests. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, they are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious diseases, virology, and oncology applicationsLocation:
This is a full-time position with immediate start or by agreement.
Warm welcome with your application!
In this process Cepheid is cooperating with Dfind IT. We need your application as soon as possible since we are interviewing continuously to find the right candidate.
Register your application at www.dfind.se/it. For questions, contact senior recruitment consultant Ercan Bahar, email@example.com, 0722-467409.