Test Automation Engineer to Life Science CompanyWe are looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer to Cepheid, a growing Diagnostics company located in Solna, Stockholm.
At Cepheid, Software Engineering and Software Quality work in cross-functional agile scrum teams developing and testing cloud services for disease surveillance and systems administration in the diagnostics area.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will work closely with software engineering and product owners to assure high quality of Cepheid’s software throughout the entire product life-cycle. You will be responsible for developing automated tests and continuously improve our automated test environment. It is important that you appreciate a fast-paced environment and that you have strong interpersonal and communicative skills to succeed in this role.Job responsibilities include:
We believe you have:
- Participate in requirements analysis, risk analysis, configuration and change control
- Analyze use cases and develop automated tests for integration and system testing
- Develop/maintain UI test automation for web browsers (desktop and mobile)
- Work closely with software engineering on reporting/resolving software defects
- Contribute to the development and improvement of quality metrics
If you have experience in any of the following, it is meriting:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Several years’ experience of working with automated software test development
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Web application testing
- Windows UI and Android UI automation experience
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages
- Working in agile environments (SCRUM, JIRA)
- Cyber security testing
- Fluent in Swedish
The team consists of both Swedish and English speaking coworkers.What does Cepheid offer?
About the company:Cepheid is a life science company and improves healthcare by developing, manufacturing, and marketing accurate yet easy to use molecular systems and tests. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, they are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious diseases, virology, and oncology applications.
- To work with an innovative cloud service that supports a good cause
- The possibility to grow within the organization
- Collective agreement (Kollektivavtal)
- Healthcare benefits
- Company with strong growth ambitions
Location: Solna, Stockholm
This is a full-time position with immediate start or by agreement.
Warm welcome with your application!
In this process, Cepheid is cooperating with Dfind IT. We need your application as soon as possible since we are interviewing continuously to find the right candidate.
Register your application at www.dfind.se/it. For questions, contact senior recruitment consultant Ercan Bahar, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0722-467409.