Are you a service-minded, structured problem solver? Would you like to be part of something bigger, making our planet a little bit better every day? If so, read on! Oatly is expanding its production and is now looking for experienced Technicians for the facility in Landskrona.
As a Technician at Oatly, you will work in a state-of-the-art machine park with a production that consists of 5 lines and growing. This is a broad and varied role where your everyday tasks includes maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and continuous improvements of the equipment.
This is what you will do:
- Ensure the operation of installed machinery
- Participate in the development of preventive maintenance with the goal of minimizing downtime and optimizing production quality
- Participate in the rebuilding and commissioning of new production lines
- Perform systematic troubleshooting, maintenance and installation
In this role, you will get the opportunity to work both independently but also together in close collaboration with your colleagues. You are part of the maintenance team and report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
Besides a great interest and an excellent technical understanding, we also believe that you have;
- High school education with a technical focus (preferably in electrical and automation, control and regulation technology or vehicle mechanics). Further education within relevant area is an advantage.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of work experience, preferably from the process industry, the food industry, the mechanical industry or equivalent.
- Good computer skills
- Good English in speech and writing
- B driving license
Not a must but great if you have;
- A forklift license / lift card
- Knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics and low current
- Experience of working with packaging machines
Last but not the least we also believe that you are a curious person with a great ambition to learn new things. You are solution-focused, can prioritize and always keep calm even in stressful situations.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Last application date 2021-05-31, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information:
In this recruitment, Oatly collaborates with Randstad. Contact person is recruitment consultant Sofie Berg firstname.lastname@example.org
about Oatly AB.
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It´s why we come to work every day. With head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia.