You will be part of a group that produces and maintains technical documentation that supports products manufactured in multiple locations. This includes small consumable products, such as disposable chromatography columns and large industrial‐scale chromatography equipment. This group writes, edits, and lays out the material for production in print and digital formats. They work closely with R&D project teams to develop content for new product introductions. The team is also involved in the updating of existing material and interacts with Product Marketing, R&D, Marketing Communications, Sourcing, and Manufacturing.
The work covers all aspects of producing print‐ready files and digital versions of technical documentation (also known as instructions, pack leaflets, user manuals, safety instructions, installation guides, getting started guides, cue cards, short instructions, method handbooks, online help, and related materials) for the company's Life Science products.
This work includes:
• production of new technical documentation for new product introductions (NPIs),
• updates of existing technical documentation
Scope of work.
Full-time employment during a 6 month period with good possibility for an extension.
• MSc/Bsc degree preferably in biology, chemistry, molecular biology, or related field with preferably 4 years of relevant work experience.
• 1+ years of progressively responsible experience in the writing, editing, and production of technical documentation (e g. user manuals) in a life science or medical device setting.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability in original technical writing, document organization, document reorganization; experience editing others’ work.
• Proficient in desktop publishing tools including Adobe FrameMaker, Photoshop and Illustrator. Experience with online help and XML publishing beneficial. Experience of content management systems a benefit.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Fluent in English.
Deadline 2019-11-25, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Patricia Torregrosa, Consultant Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
about Randstad Life Sciences.
Randstad Life Sciences är specialister inom naturvetenskap. Som konsult hos oss får du konkurrenskraftig lön, förmåner och kollektivavtalade villkor. Din konsultchef, som alltid finns nära till hands, ser till att du får varierande och utvecklande uppdrag på olika företag, inom olika branscher. Hos Randstad Life Sciences står din personliga utveckling i fokus, och du erbjuds ett stort nätverk och många sociala aktiviteter.