As Technical Support Coordinator, you provide technical support to TECANs customers requiring assistance with instrument, software and hardware troubleshooting. Support is performed through multiple channels such as phone, e-mail and/or online communication tools.
TECANs customers are found in academic research and/or hospital laboratories. The Nordic headquarters are located on Sveavägen, Stockholm. You will be part of an international technical support team where you act as primary contact for customers in the Swedish / Nordic region, but occasionally also function as backup for other European countries.
This role includes both first line tech support as well as coordination of escalated service errands. You will support to TECANs clients by offering best solution in accordance with current service contracts. You will develop and maintain customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction and through close collaboration and coordination with field service team, application specialists and TECANs sale team.
As such the role requires a combination of technical knowledge, a service minded personality as well as strong coordination skills.
- Positively interact with customers, understanding their requirements, troubleshoot and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Gain suitable understanding and take relevant initiatives to fulfill customers’ expectations
- Actively manage the interactions between external and internal customer to gain a great knowledge of the customer expectations and requirements
- Escalate errands when needed, and communicate with internal functions such field service engineers, application specialists and product managers.
- Ownership and responsibility for customer satisfaction and ensuring positive outcome for all involved. This involves the active communication to both internal and external customers, making all involved parties are aware of progress and outcomes
- Maintain and develop your knowledge of Products, processes and procedure.
For this role, we are looking for candidates with a technical background in combination with customer support or technical support. You are customer focused, and are an exceptionally good listener with ability to quickly understand and prioritize customer requirements. Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills are required.
- You have a degree in Biology, Computer Science, Medical Engineering, Technical Engineering or similar.
- Previous experience of customer service related role, preferably within technical support and coordination.
- Great communication and social skills. You are an effective listener, and seeks first to understand before providing a solution.
- Computer software literacy (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel). Previous experience from Business Administrative tools such as CRM and/or SAP is a great plus.
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both verbal and in writing.
In this recruitment, Tecan is collaborating with Randstad Life Sciences. For questions regarding this role, please contact recruitment consultant Peter Janson, email@example.com
+46766287150. Please send your application online as soon as possible, and no later than 2022-01-16
about Tecan Nordic AB.
Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute to the innovation of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology products?
TECAN are a leading global supplier of laboratory automation products for life sciences and applied markets. Our advanced and innovative technologies enhance the consistency and process security of laboratory workflows, resulting in better quality, more reliable data.
Our extensive range of flexible and scalable products includes solutions for every laboratory, whatever your application needs.