Are you looking for a meaningful job where you can make a difference? Join the Nordic region’s leading niche provider of eHealth software as our new Technical Specialist!
We are a fast evolving organisation and have high-performance people and we are in a rapidly growing international market. We are growing and our growth is defined by the success of our team members and the business opportunities harnessed by CSAM’s expanding portfolio of niches. CSAM’s growth is driven by mergers and acquisitions throughout the international e-health market.
Growth and increased number of assignments entails a need to strengthen and further develop our delivery team. Therefore, CSAM is now looking for a Technical Specialist who can help increase delivery capacity and help to build a robust delivery-organisation for today and for the future.
Our delivery-organisation serve, not only the Nordic countries but also parts of Europe. Therefore, it is possible for you to work from any of our Swedish offices (i.e Gothenburg, Stockholm, Karlstad or Uppsala).
In your role as Technical Specialist, you will join our Delivery Service team. In this role, you will be working as part of a team to set up and maintain system environments at our customer sites, as well as internally. You will be a key person in improving our installation and maintenance process, and you will work in close collaboration with our operation- and development organisation to improve deployment outcomes and monitoring.
Join our journey to develop smart, effective solutions that help our customers to treat patients and save lives!
Responsibilities and work tasks
- Perform customer system installations and setup
- Setup and configuration of Windows and/or Linux servers
- Setup, configuration and basic creation of MS SQL Server and/or Oracle databases
- Perform application installation, failover setup and pre-configured installations
- Conduct high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption and establish preventive measures
- Handling customer dialogues, requests and requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in IT
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Good understanding of network infrastructure and error tracing
- Experience with software installation on Windows and/or Linux servers
- Experience of working with MS SQL and/or Oracle databases (installation, backup, and recovery)
- Experience with issue tracing at network and OS level
- Flexible and able to handle none planned tasks
- Familiar with customer-facing and internal communication
- You have a great sense of accuracy, responsibility, and respect towards the important domain you are work in
- You are knowledgeable about centralised monitoring and automatic alerts Knowledge of JBoss Application Server (EAP)
- You are communicative and familiar with speaking to customers, both in IT departments and healthcare businesses
As a person, you are flexible, independent and responsible, with the ability to work creatively and inventively in teams and projects with colleagues and customers. We are looking for someone who is driven by involvement in the customer use of our solutions and managing these solutions long-term. CSAM is a customer-focused company and is looking for someone who is service-minded and interested in customer satisfaction and a broader business view.
In this process CSAM cooperates with Randstad. For further information about the company and the position, please contact Pia Tegnér Rydeving at email@example.com
and/or +46 733 57 36 07 or Victoria Åhl at firstname.lastname@example.org
or +46 734 47 66 28. Welcome with your application. Applications will be processed on a continous basis but since Christmas holidays are coming up, we will start processing applications starting from week 1, 2022.
om Csam Sweden AB.
Caring for Life – this is what inspires the people of CSAM each and every day. Our diverse portfolio of software solutions enables healthcare providers to access relevant clinical information at the point of care, so they can provide the highest quality care to patients.
CSAM is the leading provider of niche eHealth solutions in the Nordics. Our product portfolio includes specialised software solutions in connected healthcare, medical imaging, women and children’s health, emergency and acute care, medication management and laboratory information management systems.
CSAM focuses on continually strengthening its products for customers and users so they can provide better health outcomes for their patients. At the same time, we want to create a great place to work for our employees and serve as a responsible business within the global community.