We are looking for a result-oriented Technical Recruiter for a multinational financial technology company. As a part of the Technical Recruiting team, you will be recruiting for highly skilled and innovative talent. Our engineering and developer opportunities solve complex problems that will forge the path forward toward building a world of economic opportunity. As a Technical Recruiter, you will be overseeing multiple organizations with various skillsets for Happy Returns’ Engineering teams, and other company hiring. You will be supported by coordination partners enabling you to be a strategic talent business partner and provide world-class candidate experiences.
As a consultant at Randstad, you are employed by us and work for one of our clients. You have the same benefits with Randstad as with any other employer with a collective agreement and benefits such as a wellness grant, occupational health care, insurances and discounts on gym memberships. In addition, you are offered a range of career opportunities. You get the chance to experience different company cultures and to gain experience from different industries, which helps you in developing your skills and building a well-rounded CV. The position can include many contacts and hence, it is important that you have a good ability to cooperate with others and good skills in communication. As a person, we see that you are driven and used to work independently. If you are looking for an employer that offers different assignments and new contacts, then you will enjoy being part of Randstad.
Every working day will look completely different as you:
- Engage and partner with the hiring managers and/business unit leader to understand hiring requirements, products and services, while providing recruiting industry expertise.
- Develop innovative recruitment strategies and manage the end to end hiring activities of assigned requisitions, delivering an efficient and effective service to all involved in the hiring process.
- Build strategic sourcing strategies to grow pipelines, as needed, with our sourcing partners.
- Coach and guide hiring managers on Talent Acquisition related best practices, processes, interviewing/assessment strategies and tools.
- Lead on-going market research and analysis to develop innovative and effective sourcing strategies, providing market intelligence to the business as required.
- Prepare, present, negotiate, and close competitive job offers partnering with hiring managers, HR BPs, and compensation when appropriate.
- Manage and lead Talent Acquisition related projects of varying complexity, importance and priority.
- Ensure all coordination is consistent and keep the ATS system (Workday Recruit) is compliant with to local rules and regulations.
- Monitor and guarantee 100% of pre-onboarding requirements are met.
Full time, 40 h/week
The length of the assignment: 6 months with the potential of extension to 12 months
In order to excel in this role you have:
- Technical recruiting experience preferably gained within a global internet company, ecommerce or financial services environment typically required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to manage and handle multiple tasks of an urgent nature, while ensuring a professional level of tact and diplomacy with all levels of management.
- Experience using a hiring applicant tracking system.
- Deep sourcing, interview, assessment and selection experience.
- Superior interpersonal and negotiation skills; demonstrated effective listening and questioning skills and is comfortable dealing with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new knowledge related to Talent Acquisition systems and processes.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
2021-10-31,Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Antra Volujevica, email@example.com
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.