One of our clients is looking for a Technical Project Manager for the continuous improvement of their Testing efficiency and Validation flow. In this role you will work closely with the Test Programs and you will plan and drive the execution of diverse initiatives (e.g. Test automation implementation, Test KPI structuring, Test case development flow…), according to opportunity and prioritization.
The role is based in Lindholmen (their headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden), but they also have operations in Shanghai and Madrid as well as strong dependencies in Budapest, Beijing, Aachen and Bangalore.
This is a consultant assignment and you will be employed by Randstad Technologies and be a part of our great Software team!
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
- Providing to the part of the organization developing our testing Infrastructure (for example test tool, test automation infrastructure) those requirements that support the execution of your projects
- Cooperate with the Test Program to definition and evolution of Test-related processes
- Overtime, help aligning processes and KPIs related to Test efficiency across products/organizations, and drive continuous improvement.
- Ensuring transparency of status and plan to stakeholders via tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Work close to the Test Program Managers, providing input for planning
- Collaborating with Line Managers to identify resource needs
- Genuine interest for Test domain and for in particular efficiency and flow improvement
- Team leader or project management experience in test domain, in particular Test Automation.
- Experience as tester is an appreciated plus
- Self-driven, result oriented and proactive
- Well organized with excellent communication skills
- Ability to take decisions, manage backlog prioritization, and create strong networks
- Enjoy cooperating with others and good at listening and analyzing
- Fluent in English, written and oral
- BSc level in Computer Science or the equivalent level of knowledge
As Technical Project Manager you are a leader of people in an organization developing state of the art technology. Therefore, it is important for you to have a high interest in people, processes and technologies. We also believe you are passionate about Lean and Agile principles and thrive on continuously challenging yourself and the organization towards better and faster customer value while having fun.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Last date to apply: 2021-09-30, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies specializes in the field of IT and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network, in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are a specialist in IT. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!