BNP Paribas Cardif is now looking for a skilled Network Engineer to lead the Network & Infrastructure-team in our Nordic organization.
BNP Paribas Cardif provides insurance solutions on the Nordic markets through banks, finance and insurance companies. The largest product group is creditor insurance. The objective for the BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic group is to create long-term relationships with its partners, and the business model optimizes each step in the value chain to create and continuously increase customer and partner value.
We launched several key projects to transform our company by digitalizing services provided to our customers and automating our internal processes and we need you to continue this work together with the team.
We offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
- You will be responsible for configuring, troubleshooting and technical analysis of our network in Nordic with assistance of our network consultancies.
- You will be leading the infrastructure and network consultants.
- You will be responsibilities for manage Installation, upgrade, maintain and troubleshoot network devices (optical equipment, switches, routers, firewalls, wireless access points, etc.)
- You will perform analysis of the networking problems as well as provide highest-level crisis management and redundancy solutions.
- Implement, document and maintain Infrastructure inventory and information systems descriptions, maps and related repositories.
- Experience with LAN / WAN topologies including BGP, MPLS, IS-IS, IPsec, VRF and point-to-point private lines.
- Experience with firewalls including Checkpoint, Fortinet and Cisco firewalls.
- Strong knowledge in Local Area and Wide Area network migration. Including planning, configuration, installation, evaluation, and problem resolution and project management.
- Technical knowledge of data and voice network services such as Cisco UCCE.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex multi-vendor, multi-supplier network issues (WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi).
- Fluency in English written and verbal communication
- Cisco professional level certification (CCNP or higher) is highly desirable.
You need to have strong team interaction skills. You need to be driven and engage. You have an ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and effectively. You are a self-directed individual; ability to balance and prioritize competing requirements.
In this process, BNP Paribas Cardif cooperates with Randstad Technologies. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate.
For questions, please contact Pia Tegnér Rydeving, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: If you are not an EU citizen, please note that you must have full working rights aligned with Swedish laws. If you are on a work permit or visa, please make sure to attach the details along with your application.
about BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB.
BNP Paribas Cardif is the insurance business of the French banking group BNP Paribas, leading banking and financial services provider in the Euro zone. BNP Paribas Cardif currently operates in 35 countries and has approximately 100 million policyholders.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB is operating in the Scandinavian markets since 2000 and is the parent company of the two insurance companies BNP Paribas Cardif Försäkring AB and BNP Paribas Cardif Livförsäkring AB, with branches in Norway and Denmark. The insurance companies also carry out cross-border activities in Finland.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB and its subsidiaries currently have about 130 employees in Sweden, Norway and Denmark and are continuously growing to go along with an expansion strategy. Our main products are protection products, covering our customers in case of adverse events such as accident, disease, unemployment, or damage on personal belongings. www.bnpparibascardif.se