We are now looking for an independent, flexible and motivated Talent Sourcer for a multinational financial technology company. You have to love the challenge of finding extraordinary talent and turning them into hires. You are passionate about building an organization and never settling for anything but the best. Sourcing quality talent requires hard work, knowledge, strategy, patience and at times, a little bit of luck. You understand a broad range of issues across the company culture and the high-tech industry, as well as the nuts and bolts of what drives each unique individual candidate.
As a consultant at Randstad, you are employed by us and work for one of our clients. You have the same benefits with Randstad as with any other employer with a collective agreement and benefits such as a wellness grant, occupational health care, insurances and discounts on gym memberships. In addition, you are offered a range of career opportunities. You get the chance to experience different company cultures and to gain experience from different industries, which helps you in developing your skills and building a well-rounded CV. The position can include many contacts and hence, it is important that you have a good ability to cooperate with others and good skills in communication. As a person, we see that you are driven and used to work independently. If you are looking for an employer that offers different assignments and new contacts, then you will enjoy being part of Randstad.
As a Talent Sourcer, you will be working closely with multiple Recruiters, identifying passive and active candidates for customer's positions. These positions may include any of our technical or non-technical Business Units. Further, you will drive lead generating initiatives amongst the team to spur creativity and continuous high-caliber candidate flow.
Your main responsibilities will be following:
- Partner with Recruiter and hiring managers to understand agreements regarding overall expectations, timeframes, candidate pool quality and quantity and frequency of updates.
- Extensive knowledge and usage of sourcing/search tools, which includes a variety of recruiting resources including Workday ATS, social media, research, cold-calling, internal searches, meet and greets and networking with community groups.
- Extensive experience aggressively sourcing top talent, primarily within various technical skill sets.
- Continuously adding to an established network of contacts and a strong understanding of the community within the technical space.
- An expert with phone screening, who is also a persuasive interviewer, having practice in various interview techniques.
- A brilliant communicator versed in speaking tech.
- Creative sourcing strategies, specifically targeted to the passive candidate.
- Extensive experience with Job Posting development, strategy and management for maximum effect and exposure, utilizing the Workday tool at an SME level.
- Ability to juggle multiple requisitions at one time.
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns that will target the top talent in the industry.
- Manages applicant tracking system, wmaintaining accurate candidate documentation to ensure legal compliance with employment practices, policies, procedures, and OFCCP regulations.
- Ensures compliance for EE0/Diversity Programs.
- Uses effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping the recruiter informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally in written from, and timeliness.
- Partners with multiple BUs and business partners to drive new talent/candidate initiatives, processes, procedures and the tracking of such efforts, reporting results back to management for review and further implementation.
Full time, 40 h/week
The length of the assignment: 6 months with the potential of extension to 12 months
In order to excel in this role you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3+ years of experience in recruiting or staffing.
- At least 3+ years of social networking experience using internet networking tools, such as LinkedIn.
- At least 3+ years of experience with applicant tracking systems.
- At least 3+ years of experience with Boolean Search Strings.
- Experience in developing social media sourcing strategies.
- At least 5 years of experience working independently to meet deadlines.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization & in the business community.
- Experience developing strategic initiatives which align with business goals and budget.
- A successful track record of performing against quotas, deadlines, and meeting recruiting goals.
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality.
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment. Can think fast and use good judgment.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
2021-10-31, Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Antra Volujevica, email@example.com
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.