- Stockholm, Stockholms län
- Job type:
- Full time
- Reference number:
- Last apply date:
- Josephine Modigh
- Phone number:
Jobs in english
Do you want to work with ansible automation? Cloud? Openstack? Join us in shaping the future! We are looking to hire a System Integration Engineer with focus on application. We are looking for someone very enthusiastic about building large scale virtual systems in G+D datacenter or in the Cloud, which we use to evolve our service offerings to improve our position as key enabler of connectivity into wearables, smart appliances and other data-sensor applications.
Giesecke+Devrient is a global company that offers security technologies, both in the physical and digital spheres. Every day, billions of people benefit from G+D innovations in their personal, digital and business lives. With around 11,300 employees across 32 countries, the corporate group develops, manufactures, and distributes products and solutions for the safeguarding of payment processes, identities, connectivity, and data.
You will work in a multi-cultural team at our office in Stockholm and collaborate with Customer Support Engineers and Datacenter Operations Engineers to provide technical expertise for installation and configuration services for our customers in the EMEA region, both remotely and on site.
You will be working in different projects with deploying software applications, configuration, integrations, troubleshooting, as well as being involved in customer meetings and documenting test cases. The job is dynamic and you will be working with great colleagues in an innovative company/you will have the chance to make a difference in your area of expertise.
We want you to leverage on best practices in continuous integration and delivery and help drive optimization and improvements to achieve customer excellence. The role may require travel a few trips a year.
• Software application competence – to be able to deploy and troubleshoot applications which are G+D proprietary (training is provided internally) as well as various 3rd party software
• Linux competence and experience; end-to-end, desirable is experience in WMware, Oracle, TLS and SSL etc.
• Meriting with testing experience - produce and adapt test plans as required by Customer Solution. Perform system software and integration testing to agreed standard and plans
• A good understanding, primarly a great interest in learing more about; networking, virtualization and automation scripting
• It is desirable with knowledge of working in cloud solutions or datacenter installations
• You are not only a person with a genuine and vast interest in technology; you are a skilled team member with a driven mindset and an outgoing social personality to both internal and external contacts. You enjoy taking your own responsibility in order to achieve your goals, both independently and with your team.
Are you interested?
We will interview candidates ongoing so do not hesitate to submit your application down below. In this recruitment process Giesecke+Devrient, is cooperating with Dfind IT. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact recruitment consultant Josephine Modigh at firstname.lastname@example.org, +46729733667