We are currently looking for an addition to our System Engineering team, based in Stockholm.
For our client in Kista we are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer within Battery Energy Storage Systems.
Your main responsibilities will be to define system architecture
and system requirements. You will also build and maintain requirements
DB together with the system engineering team. The position is based in
Kista, Sweden and business trips will occur.
Randstad Engineering is specialized in competences within engineering. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Engineering, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
- Develop end-to-end technical solution including HW, SW and service.
- Lead and facilitate technical customer dialogue and translate customer requirements to technical solution.
- Involve expertise from R&D, product, and other relevant departments internally as well as bring in external competence when required to complement solution
- Lead Statements of compliance work and interface customer
- Technical lead throughout the pre-sales and delivery process
- Maintain a high knowledge of ESS commercial and industrial applications and technical trends
- Create customer acceptance testing specifications integration, verification, and production test
- Participate in site commissioning for system verification when
Full time with good chance of direct employment by our client after 6 months.
We believe that you have more than 10+ years experience from similar
roles with a broad experience from power distribution and conversion as
well as system integration. Preferably you also have experience from
Energy storage systems. High English communication skills in both speech
and writing Is necessary.
We see that you are
- highly driven.
- a pro-active person.
- a person who enjoys working in an agile, fast-moving
- a people person with good leadership qualities.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information, pls contact
about Randstad Engineering.
Randstad Engineering specializes in the field of technology and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are an engineer. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!