Randstad använder cookies för att du ska kunna använda Randstads hemsidor på bästa sätt. Klicka här för mer information om Randstads riktlinjer för cookies och hur du kan förhindra lagring och hämtning av cookies. Genom att fortsätta använda hemsidan visar du att du godkänner Randstads användning av cookies.
- Athens, Greece
- kundtjänst, service & handel
- Sista ansökningsdag:
- nikos perrakis
Attention Swedish speakers! Would you like to live in a sunny country and experience the Southern European lifestyle? Do you want to join a multinational company that operates globally as a Swedish Customer Service Agent? If you've answered yes to the above, then look no further! We have the perfect job for native or near native Swedish speakers to work in Greece.
In this role you will be based in the historical city of Athens, Greece and you will provide excellent customer service support in the Swedish language.
Randstad's multilingual recruiters invite you to participate at our online live chat event for this position! We hold two recruitment chats every week:
Every Tuesday between 16:00 and 17:00 (GMT +2). Register here.
Every Thursday, between 11:00 and 12:00 (GMT +2). Register here.
You will have the opportunity to e-meet our recruitment consultants & ask us any questions you may have. It is easy and free, all you need to do is register for the time that suits you best at the links above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer to join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software. We look forward to chatting with you online!
The company offers the following benefits for the Swedish Customer Service Agent role:
- You will join Greece's market leading CRM provider
- Great benefits package (14 salaries per year)
- Paid training using the latest technology
- Bonus based on productivity
- There are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself
- Very attractive relocation package in case you reside outside of the city of Athens
What will your responsibilities be for this Swedish Customer Service Agent role?
- Act as the first point of contact for all Swedish speaking clients
- Communicate clearly, effectively and empathetically to customers both via telephone and online
- Offer recommendations to common technical problems or frequently asked questions
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationship
The ideal candidate for the Swedish Customer Service Agent positions should possess:
- Excellent command of the Swedish language (native or near native)
- Proficient user of the English language
- Superior communication skills
- Technical mindset and tech savvy attitude
If this sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today! Apply online by clicking the "Apply" button!
Have some questions first? Feel free to contact our multilingual unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +30 2106770523.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.