For one of our largest clients within Automotive, we are looking for an experienced Scrummaster. You will be employed by Randstad Technologies and a part of our growing Software team.
As a Scrum Master in a new automotive development organization you will be a key figure in coaching one or more software development SCRUM team as well as the product owners in agile ways of working. You will be part of a multicultural development team that may not always be co-located. You will be responsible for guiding and coaching a software development team into becoming a high performing and delivering team. You will assist in team start-up activities. Furthermore, you will help to drive developer community activities. We require that you have a software development background sufficiently recent and deep that you would be comfortable jumping in and coding if needed in the team.
Responsibilities and tasks
Responsibilities of a SCRUM master include, but are not limited to the following:
- Help coach the team in following the development processes defined by the organization.
- Guard and Coach the Agile Processes and mindset in the development team.
- Coach the team into becoming a high performing team.
- Visualize communicate and remove impediments from the team.
- Help to drive collaboration initiatives and communities.
- University education in Engineering or information technology.
- You have worked as a tester and/or developer in agile development teams.
- You are competent with Java and C++ programming and want to stay close to the code.
- You have been working as SCRUM magster for significant amount of the time (minimum one year).
- You have worked in the automotive field
- You are familiar with, and have made use of, team development and assessment frameworks such as Wheelan, Belbin DISC etc.
- You have expericence with cross functional teams.
- You have prior experience working with Linux platform or android app development
- You have a passion for technology and people.
- You are a team player.
- You have a sincere interest in meeting new people and interaction.
- You are a good communicator and doer. You can work and drive concepts by yourself or as part of a team.
- You are passionate for knowledge sharing and to build up and empower the people around you.
- Multicultural awareness, especially Asian - European culture.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Latest day to apply: 2019-10-31, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Pia Schoberg, Business consultant manager, email@example.com
about randstad technologies.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.