Are you excited to join the evolution of the Automotive industry?Do you want to be part of shaping the future of Connected Vehicles?
Connectivity is changing the way we view and interact with our cars. The entire automotive industry is currently being transformed by connectivity, autonomous driving, electrification, and re-defined business models. Our customer is taking a leading part in shaping the future of vehicles with our IoT and Connected Vehicle solutions.
Their Connected Vehicle Cloud Platform is based on the latest cloud technologies and enables our customers to realize the full potential of connected vehicles. They are currently working with some of the world’s leading car brands and is rapidly expanding their business and offering in this area.
As a Software Developer in this team you will be developing and evolving Connected Vehicle Cloud platform components. You will also be working on developing applications and services in areas such as Vehicle-to-Anything (V2X) communication, Telematics, Autonomous Drive, Fleet management and more. You will be working in close collaboration with the customers and partners in this area as well as other parts of the company to develop cutting edge services to enable their customers to reap the benefits that Connected Vehicles enable.
This is a consultant assignment where you will be employed by Randstad Technologies in Gothenburg.
In this position you will:
Develop cutting edge services, running on our distributed cloud platform. You’ll participate in all aspects of the development process and product lifecycle from product definition through release and support: ensuring quality and learning throughout
Be part of an autonomous cross-functional agile team: the solutions you develop deliver services to millions of users every day
Shape the evolution of the solution by evaluating the best technologies to use, now and in the future.
Grow in competence in two exciting, fast growing domains: cloud and automotive
We value candidates with diverse background, hence the long list below. Nobody can master all: a good candidate will be very strong in some of the items below, while being able to offer something on others.
Experiences and hard skills we value:
- Great SW craftsmanship; preferred languages are Go, C, C++, Java; strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Working experience with container technologies such as Docker and in developing Cloud Native applications
- Strong Linux systems expertise.
- Experience with dominant cloud management platforms like Azure, AWS, Openstack.
- Experience with container orchestration such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm and/or Hashicorp technologies.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies like KVM
- Strong record of contributions to open source software is a plus
Soft skills & attitudes we value:
- Finds our tech domain extremely exciting; tech enthusiast, eager and fast learner
- Strong team spirit, strong desire to grow and have fun with your colleagues
- Quality focus: built-in quality; tests as part of the deliverables, follow your commit
- Experience and understanding of Agile methodologies
- Available for travels (no more than 10% of the time)
- Handling pressure (we work in a high pace environment)For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Latest date to apply: 2019-09-15, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Pia Schoberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
about randstad technologies.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.