Randstad Life Sciences are now looking for a Supply Planner to join our client in Solna.
Randstad Life Sciences is specialized in competences within Life Science. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Life Sciences, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
As the Supply Planner, you are responsible to plan the supply chain, both in long and short term, from raw material to finished product to be able to meet the customer demand. The role is broad and require the ability to work independently and communicate with other functions.
- Based on forecasts from Commercial, plan material demand and production of batches.
- At supply constraints propose options and evaluate risks.
- Regularly perform MRP calculations and based on these secure raw materials according to agreed inventory levels. Escalate to Head of supply chain if inventory levels cannot be secured.
- Evaluate set parameters in AX to secure and optimize supply and stock levels.
- Inform and support other functions on status and dead lines for orders, release documentation, QC analysis etc.
- Report om targets and KPIs
- Initiate and lead change control within supply chain e.g. new packaging material
- Responsible for ensuring correct master data in planning module, including setting up of new items
This is a temporary position, starting in May 2021 running until the end of 2021. For the right person there are good possibilites to get extended.
- University degree, preferable within life science or supply chain
- 3-5 years experience from an independent planner role within the pharma industry
- In depth knowledge of planning modules in ERP systems, where AX is a plus
- Good communications skills
- English, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently
Last day of application: 2021-04-30. Please note that selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible. For more information:
Isolde Andersson, Isolde.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications sent through email will not be processed and deleted due to GDPR.
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.