Randstad Engineering is now recruiting a consultant who will work as an
Advanced Supplier Quality Engineer positioned at our client in Västerås.
Randstad Engineering is specialized in competences within engineering. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Engineering, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
In this position you will work in Product Delivery Platform and be supporting among other tasks on sample approval, APQP, new supplier/ new part sourcing and involvement to strengthen our position on the market. This role will directly report to the Global Supplier Wuality Development Manager.
• NPI project, APQP and PDP
• Support on sample approval.
• New supplier/part sourcing.
• Engage in Early Supplier involvement.
• System and Process audit and perform supplier qualification.
• Work as the driver for related QIP items.
• Support on SQE for supplier PPM/OTD improvement.
• Bachelor degree in Electrical / Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering or higher degrees.
• Expert on Electronic parts and PCBAs.
• Expert in APQP and PPAP
• Working experience as Supplier Quality Engineer (for NPI project) over 5 years with suppliers.
• Experience with System and Process audit.
• Knowledge of sheet metal, Standard and Plastic parts.
• Expert in ISO 9001:2015 and have a knowledge on IATF 16949 and VDA
• More than 5 years’ working experience of industry.
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
• Positive and self-driven mind-set, readiness to learn and deliver results.
• High English proficiency in both oral and writing.
2020-10-04, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Malin Tossavainen (firstname.lastname@example.org), Consultant Manager
about Randstad engineering.
Randstad Engineering specializes in the field of technology and is part of Randstad, the world leader in recruitment and consulting with operations in 38 countries. With this global network in combination with our strong local foundation, we can offer a wide range of varied and developing assignments and jobs for you who are an engineer. Our mission is to help you reach your true potential with your career in focus!