Are you our new consultant? As a general supplier quality engineer (within support and governance) you will be responsible for; develop project specific supplier quality assurance plans, planning, coordinating, controlling/monitoring and organizing quality activities in assigned order projects.
Randstad Engineering is specialized in competences within engineering. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Engineering, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
As a general supplier quality engineer (within support and governance) you will be responsible for; develop project specific supplier quality assurance plans, planning, coordinating, controlling/monitoring and organizing quality activities in assigned order projects. These are based on customer requirements, product definitions, internal instructions and regulations, local laws and regulations.
Other tasks including in your role:
- General Supplier Quality Planning & Oversight
- Develop Project Specific Supplier Quality Assurance Plans
- Act as a main Supplier Quality interface to Projects and Purchasing
- Establish supplier oversight plan as required for project risk mitigation
- Attend CWPs (customer witness points) at Supplier
- Collect and Review Supplier Quality Documentation
- Education in engineering with minimum bachelor’s degree
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills.
- English and Swedish language skills is required, other language/s is beneficial.
- Experience from working in project teams
- Experience with quality control/assurance topics minimum 2-3 years
As a person you are driven, structured and you have the ability to communicate with both external and internal parties. We think you are an easy going person who like to achieve results with a team.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Last day to apply 2022-01-20, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.