We are now looking for Statistical Programmers for consultant assignments at AstraZeneca.The arena
Biometrics & Information Sciences (B&I) is the home of late stage drug development biometrics activity at AstraZeneca and consists of experts in statistics, programming, informatics and information science . B&I drive good design and standards to generate the data needed for quality decision making on AstraZeneca's drug development projects as well as ensuring high quality regulatory submissions.The role
As a Statistical programmer in clinical development you will apply your technical skills to support all aspects of the clinical development process. This includes but is not limited to the design, analysis and reporting of clinical studies as well as ensuring that our databases, reporting tools, documentation and submissions to regulatory authorities adhere to quality and standards requirements. Depending on your interest and experience, you might also be expected to contribute to more strategic planning and act as our clients expert in contact with their external providers and collaborators.Requirements:
Good but not required:
- Minimum 3-year experience as a SAS Programmer
- Experience in working on late stage projects (ideally with submissions experience)
- Hands on experience of working with CDISC Standards (SDTM and ADaM)
- Good collaboration, communication and influencing skills. Good written and spoken English
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Informatics or related subject accompanied with documented programming skills.
- Experience from the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience from working with databases
- Knowledge in other programming languages (e.g., S-PLUS, R, etc.)
Dfind Science & EngineeringCity:
GothenburgDeadline for applications:
2018-12-11. Selection is on-going and interviews will be held continuously which means the position can be filled before deadline. Please make sure to send in your application at your earliest convenience!For more information contact:
Eleonor Ehrman +46733-434109
Please keep in mind, e-mail applications will not be considered. Register your profile at Dfind Science & Engineering's webpage and send in your application there.Organization/Business description:
Dfind Science & Engineering is a recruitment and consulting company within science and engineering. All our consultant managers and recruitment consultants have an education and work experience within the respective field. In combination with extensive knowledge of staff issues and solid experience of recruitment, this means that we understand our clients' need for both flexibility and the right skills.
Dfind Science & Engineering is since 2016 part of Randstad Group. With over 600 000 employees in over 40 countries Randstad is the world’s second largest company within recruiting and staffing.