For our client we are looking for an SQP Engineer (Supplier Quality Production) to be the initial interface between the factory and supplier regarding quality deviations.
As a SQP Engineer you will be responsible to involve all necessary functions that is needed to solve supplier related quality problems.
As a SQP Engineer your key tasks are:
- Provide feedback to suppliers on quality deviations found within the factory processes (Incoming inspection, assembly lines, lab etc)
- Send IQN (Initial Quality Notification) to suppliers.
- Initiate and send 8D's to suppliers.
- Lead morning meetings.
- Initiate analyses if needed, and in relevant cases drive them to the end.
- Participate in Technical councils when needed.
- Support and work together with SQA
- Visit suppliers, self or together with SQA.
- In relevant cases follow up 8D on supplier site.
- Support and work together with incoming inspection, claim handling and other functions needed to continuously improve processes and systems related to supplier quality.
- Teach others, internally and externally, the SQP way of working, relevant processes and systems.
Required skills for this position are:
- Bachelor degree or work experience in relevant area
- 2+ years of relevant work experience within quality
- Capable of reading and understanding drawings
- Ability to prioritize, structure and drive your work
- Good in coordinating different tasks together with other functions.
- Encourage open dialogue, asks for and uses input and feedback from others to improve. Sharing information and knowledge in an open, honest, timely manner with others.?
- Basic understanding of how to gather and organize relevant information, as well as detect problems and identify root causes. Learning how to identify underlying issues, trends, and cause-effect relationships and make recommendations on decisions.???
- Swedish verbally and in writing
- English, verbally and in writing (English is used to a large extent as suppliers are located globally)
- Generally good communication skills
2021-02-28, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Emma Forsman, email@example.com
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.