- Göteborg, Västra Götalands län
- Job type:
- Full time
- Reference number:
- Last apply date:
- Carolina Klockare Gullesjö
Jobs in english
We are looking for a consultant for one of our clients. They are building up their software factory and integration/deployment pipelines from scratch and need talented Test Automation Developer to help them build it. The project is in its infancy and you will have a unique opportunity to be part of filling out the blank slate which will be a core component in their continuous integration efforts.
We expect you to be the kind of person that thrives in an environment where not everything is defined and a solution needs to be defined, prototyped and implemented with emphasis on automation, speed and reliability.
You will work closely with the platform and development teams to ensure that their test efforts integrate smoothly into the continuous integration/deployment pipelines and also to understand how they test in order to develop a well-suited test environment that helps them achieve higher quality and throughput. You will also write automated system tests depending on the project needs.
You will be part of a team of professional individuals from different part of the world and you will also work closely with our Chinese colleagues abroad to sync our test automation efforts. You also need to be pragmatic, self-driven, curious and flexible with a “we’ll find a way”-attitude.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Work together with the app and platform teams to understand how to build and test their product
• Set up, configure, tweak and modify test tools and frameworks used in a continuous integration environment
• Build the tools and environment the automation runs in to efficiently integrate with various other satellite systems
• Maintain the toolchain and processes to ensure quality, efficiency and traceability in the features they develop
• Develop proof of concepts and evaluate their overall benefits, downsides and value to the project
• Set up a plan, together with your team, on what system tests that are needed to be developed and what test cases that need to be run
Scope: Full time
Deadline for applications: 2018-10-20, selection and interviews will be held continuously, the position may be filled prior to the last day to apply.
For information: email@example.com
• M.Sc. Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
• Good experience with Linux and Linux eco-system
• Good experience in at least one high level programming language (E.g. Java, C#, C++ or other)
• Solid experience in testing Android applications and platforms (and to some degree Android SDK and NDK)
• Solid experience in various scripting languages such as Bash and/or Python
• Experience in Linux command line tools and utilities such as Awk, Grep, Curl etc
• Good understanding of communication protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP/S etc
• Good understanding of network technologies such as Switches, Routers etc
• Experience in Git
• Team mindset and experience from agile dev processes (such as Scrum, Scrumban or Kanban)
• Pragmatic, solution oriented, driven
• Motivate and collaborate with others
• Continuous learner
• Knowledge sharer
• Analytical and curious
• Experience of VCC Infotainment systems and processes is an advantage.
• Ready to occasionally travel to Asia (primarily China)
• Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specialising in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills. We only employ dedicated people with the right attitude who support our values: Passion & Simplicity. We believe that passion and simplicity are the route to a great future for our candidates and our customers – a future in which we can help more people to succeed.