Being a fast-moving R&D center, technologies are bound to come and go, and will invariably do so depending on what we deem most fit for purpose. Some of the more well-known frameworks, technologies and methodologies you will come across include React.js, C#, Python, .NET Core, Node.js, Azure, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, LaunchDarkly, Elastic, Grafana and Infrastructure as Code.
How is it to work at Combination
Going to work should be like coming home. At Combination you work with like-minded people who respect you and let you be who you are. We are convinced that a strong camaraderie and curiosity are an important foundation to building focus and knowledge. We fail together and we learn together, so that we win together. Essentially, we treat each other like friends should.
As an employer, we care that everyone feels important and appreciated as a person and for their work. We therefore let all our employees enjoy benefits, such as:
• Life and accident insurance
• Health insurance
• A pension savings scheme
• Wellness allowance
• Company bonus
• Referral bonus
• A flexible remote workplace
• Social events (currently online)
As a Software Engineer you play an important part in our product development team(s). Since you will get the opportunity to work full stack across a wide range of new and changing technologies, a strong foundational understanding of the computer science will serve you well. Having the ability adapt to and become productive in any environment is arguably more important that your existing skillset.
- You have a bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics, or any other related field.
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer from any technology background.
- You are an advocate of best coding practices eg SOLID
- You possess competent problem-solving skills.
- You are team-orientated and goal-focused.
- You have the ability to work in a versatile environment.
- You are open-minded to learning a range of technologies.
- You are fluent in English speaking.
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of Unit testing, Performance testing & integration testing.
- Worked with Azure DevOps or equivalent.
- Interest in Machine Learning techniques.
- Practice with ‘Docker/Kubernetes’.
- Experience working in Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience with a range of data tools (ElasticSearch/CosmosDB)
In this process, Combination cooperates with Randstad Technologies. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate. For questions, please contact recruitment consultant Pia Tegnér at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frida Persson at email@example.com
or Soheil Subhi at firstname.lastname@example.org
about Combination AB.
We have since our inception provided technology solutions to prominent multinational betting and gambling companies, out of our Gothenburg office, and we are now looking for more people to join our journey!
At Combination we are focused on R&D and developing new products. We primarily build next generation technical solutions and systems in the Sportsbook space, which enable sports fans to bet on their favorite teams or anticipated outcomes on their mobile phones, making for an even more exhilarating experience.