Software Engineer - Cloud Messaging Platform to CLX Communications
CLX Communications is the world’s largest mobile transaction network. Our mission is to simplify global cloud communications from our unique position serving both the enterprise and mobile operator sides of the value chain. They recently won “Company of the year” at the Swedish Mobile Awards 2017.Your work assignments
CLX is now looking for a Software Engineer to join our development team in Lund. This position is for an individual with a few solid years of current Java technologies. The role will be part of one of our teams developing and maintaining our platform for public web API services. This role will be participating in development of cloud API services for RCS (Rich Communications Services) based messaging as well as other API platforms.
We think you have a drive and passionate interest for hands-on software design and development and like to work closely with peers in a local Scrum team. The team is responsible for our public http API platform and therefore high availability, high throughput, scalability and robustness are key aspects of any software components developed.Tasks and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for independently taking requirements in the form of user stories and writing well documented, tested, robust, stable and scalable software code
- Develop and execute Unit Tests
- Develop execute Integration Tests
- Participate and contribute in Team's backlog analysis and estimating effort and complexity for items in backlog
- Pair with other engineers to solve complex problems
- Managing and merge source code using tools such as git
- Participate in documenting software deliverables
- Participate in release and iteration planning meetings with team
- Work with architects and other stakeholders to ensure that the software design delivers the systems requirements specified and that it fits the overall solution architecture
- At least 3 years of experience in software development, mainly in Java, Java EE, Spring, Spring Boot while knowledge of any concurrent REST API framework is a bonus
- You have a university degree (BS/MS or equivalent) within Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proficient communications skills in written and spoken English are requirements as we work with colleagues, partners and customers on global basis
- Solid experience from SQL, Hibernate or similar data storage and ORM technologies
- Fluent with high performance multithreaded Java applications
- Experience from technologies such as Redis and ActiveMQ or similar solutions
- Experience from REST http API design and web servers such as Apache, Tomcat or similar
- Working experience of automated build and test tools
- Proficient skills in Linux
- Experience with GraphQL and grpc is a bonus
- Basic knowledge in Swedish is preferable.
Working at CLX requires a hearty mix of hard work, professionalism, honesty, coffee, passion and fun!
CLX Communications connects developers and enterprises to people and things, making it easy for them to embed global communications, including voice, sms and data into their apps, business processes and IOT devices. Our world class communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) processes more than 1 billion API calls per month and combines programmable API’s, cloud computing with our unparalleled Tier 1 Super Network to deliver one of the highest service levels in the industry. CLX Communications (AB) is listed on the Nasdaq in Stockholm. www.clxcommunications.comContact and Application
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with Dfind IT. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment Consultant Sylvia Juhl firstname.lastname@example.org, +46724510612. Please apply via our online recruitment system at http://www.dfind.se/it/
You are welcome to submit your application as soon as possible since we contact and interview continuously during the process. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded. Your application will be handled confidentially.Uppdragsgivare:
CLX Communications ABOmfattning: