- Uppsala, Uppsala län
- Sista ansökningsdag:
- Fredrik Svensson
Do you have a real passion for highly technical software development and testing? Now you have the opportunity to apply for your dream job at IAR Systems in Uppsala!
IAR Systems supplies future-proof software tools and services for embedded development, enabling companies worldwide to create the products of today and the innovations of tomorrow. Since 1983, IAR Systems’ solutions have ensured quality, reliability and efficiency in the development of over one million embedded applications. The company is headquartered in Uppsala, Sweden and has sales and support offices all over the world. Since 2018, Secure Thingz, a provider of advanced security solutions for embedded systems in the IoT, is part of IAR Systems. IAR Systems Group AB is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm, Mid Cap. Learn more at www.iar.com.
We are now recruiting a skilled and passionate software test engineer to contribute in this mission.
Role & responsibilities
As a software test engineer at IAR Systems your main area of responsibility will be developing and maintaining tools and frameworks for automated testing, as well as supporting other test engineers and developers at all levels of test activity.
As a member of the IAR Systems software development department you will work together with highly experienced engineers and have the unique chance to contribute to a productive software environment created by software engineers, for software engineers!
- Demonstrable skill with the C or C++ programming languages
- Experience of a scripting language such as Python, Perl, or Ruby
- A real passion for software testing
- A degree in computer science or engineering
- A minimum of three years of prior experience in automated testing and/or in developing frameworks for automated software testing
- A solid understanding of software testing techniques including writing unit and integration tests.
- Experience of developing applications for Windows, Linux, or MacOS
- An understanding of IDEs and Debuggers
- Detailed analytical skills and good understanding of test methodologies
- Domain knowledge in one or more of the areas of embedded systems, continuous integration/continuous delivery, or compilers is a strong advantage.
We are looking for team members that have the drive, ambition, and ability to do what is needed to achieve on-time delivery.
Is it you we are looking for? We put great emphasis on personal qualifications and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply!
Scope: Permanent, full time
Deadline for applications: 31 may, 2019
Selection and interviews will take place on a continuous basis. The post may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.
073 357 00 71
070 298 10 11