We are looking for Software Application Developers / Interaction designers to join our Software team in Gothenburg and to work within our clients Customer Success Implementation.
The Customer Success Implementation (CSI) department is responsible for the configuration and delivery of our Crew and Ops management products to airline customers and to make sure that we deliver solutions that our customers truly need. CSI is now looking for Software Application Developers to join our department. This is an opportunity to be part of a skilled team of implementation specialists that solve some of the most challenging optimization problems in the world, value diversity and learn from each other.
You will be employed by Randstad Technologies in Gothenburg and for this assignment you need to be able to travel from time to time as part of the job. Mainly within Europe, Africa and Middle East
As a Software Application Developer you will work as an implementation specialist closely with our clients and configure the application to their business environment. We are looking for team members with expertise in software development and user experience as well as showing strong communication and co-operation skills. The successful candidate is good at dealing with technical challenges and programing tasks as well as handling client expectations and building long-term customer relations
• MSc or BSc in Computer Science / Physics Engineering /Industrial Engineering or equivalent Programing experience
• Experienced with Unix / Linux environment
• Ability to speak and write English fluently
• Demonstrates strong communication skills
• Python, Shell scripting, SQL, Web development, Java, functional programming
• Interaction design / UX competence (User Experience – Interaction design, Information architecture, User research, Task flows/Scenarios)
• Experience working within a scrum team or in similar agile project setup such as SAFe
• Airline Crew Management and Jeppesen Crew product customization experience
• Ability to speak additional languages fluently - Any other languages in addition to English will be a bonus
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Latest date to apply: 2019-11-15, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Pia Schoberg, email@example.com
about Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.