Do you want to take part in our journey, from classic ways of developing software to new innovative solutions?About BariumBarium has been in the cloud since 2009 and offers hundreds of customers such as IKEA, Autoliv, Maersk, Selecta and Byggmax the ability to automate and digitize their business processes.We offer a low-code platform that enables our customers to develop entire applications using graphical interfaces. The applications can be easily integrated with existing systems and tailored as needed. We will now take the next step to challenge and enable both ourselves and our customers to reach new heights. We aim to be the best in the world within our segment.The role
For our R&D department we are looking for a senior software developer who is passionate about software development and has an extra architectural knowledge and view.
The R&D team consists of 6 developers and we need “the architect” to join our team.
The qualified candidate has great development skills, great interest in technology
and enjoys working in a creative environment. You will be taking responsibility and having influence on the future development of our new low-code platform.
We are building a modern and scalable SaaS/PaaS solution for some of the largest companies in the Nordics.
We work with the latest technologies within software development and you will be able to use your experience and influence in the technology choices going forward. We think you have
Your personal qualities
- A firm grasp of software architecture and deep knowledge of software design principles.
- Great experience of working with the entire lifecycle of web applications, from writing code and testing to deploying, and being responsible for deployed solutions.
- Experience in metaprogramming, platform development, DDD, TDD and micro services.
- You know how to build and deliver large-scale, reliable services.
- You understand the necessary balance when building for product value, performance and reliability.
- Structured and self-motivated
- High level of communication and teamwork capability
A fun, flexible and technically advanced environment filled with competent colleagues – A team you MUST MEET!
Our office is in the center of Gothenburg on the top floor, overlooking “Allén”.
We offer a full time position with an attractive salary, pension and insurance plan together with 30 days annual leave.
Training and personal development are important to us, and we strive to share our knowledge internally, including regular internal "Tech talks".The Barium saying
- We like to get things done, and we want to help our customers getting their things done!Contact
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Dfind IT. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Cecilia Karlsson at +46 70 346 80 95 or by email email@example.comApply Now, and join our team!
Interviews are held on a regular basis. To apply, register your application as soon as possibleLocation: