- Stockholm, Stockholms län
- Sista ansökningsdag:
- Oscar Nordström
Lantmännen is looking for a
Service Manager – Security Solutions, Stockholm
Do you want to take on an exciting and developing role for Northern Europe's leading company in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food? Where you will have the opportunity to shape the development of IT security operation for the Lantmännen group, and be a driving force of the transformation journey towards a more secure IT environment? Then this might be a role for you!
This is what you will do
The Service Manager position is a generic role within Lantmännen´s IT department, with a responsibility for platforms and IT services within a certain area. As Service Manager you are accountable for governance, maintenance, cost and quality and to act in strategic planning of the IT services in scope, as well as taking part in initiations and hand-over of development activities. A large part of Lantmännen's IT services are outsourced, hence the role includes service and supplier management. As a Service Manager for Security Solutions, you are responsible for IT Security services such as vulnerability assessment, logging/SIEM, anti-malware for clients and server, Network and Host Intrusion Prevention, web filter, two-factor authentication, certificate authority, and more.
• Support projects and other Service Managers with technical security expertise
• Collaborate with other Service Managers, Service Desk and relevant suppliers to secure well-functioning interfaces and communication
• Continuously monitor service performance and proactively suggest necessary changes
• Collaborate with the Information Security team and stakeholders within Lantmännen IT to determine strategy and roadmap of services in scope
• Report on performance, initiatives and projects to relevant stakeholders
• Act in various ITSM roles such as Problem Coordinator and Change Coordinator, or actively delegate these responsibilities
• Take an active role in security incident handling and investigations
• Monitor external trends (threat landscape and strategies) for improvements and future roadmaps within the solution area or domain.
• Mentor IT Service Operation in the IT security area
The position is located in Stockholm and you will report to Manager Solution Centre End-user and Infrastructure Solutions.
This is what you need to succeed
• Experience from Security Operations
• Experience from IT Service Management processes (ITIL or similar)
• Preferably you have one or more security certifications, such as CISSP, CompTIA Security or similar
• A courageous team player
• Action-oriented and pragmatic
• Communicative and an excellent relationship builder
• Skillful at managing many different stakeholders – internal as well as external
• Fluent in Swedish and English, both writing and speaking
You share our values - Openness, Holistic view, Drive - and our promise of taking responsibility from Field to Fork.
We are looking for skilled employees who can add value to our business. We work actively to ensure that our employees can develop at our workplaces, irrespective of their sex, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or disability
What we can offer
We are a large international Group with diverse activities throughout the entire value chain –from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within agriculture, machinery, bioenergy, food and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise.
We like to see your application
We work continuously with search, selection and interviews. Please apply ASAP or no later than April 24. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Oscar Nordström, Recruitment Consultant, Dfind IT, firstname.lastname@example.org +46725542282.