Are you experienced within the entire UX/UI process and have previous experience of working with digital solutions in large global organizations? Are you looking for a broad role where you can be involved and influence the development of a new digital solution? Then you can be the right candidate for this position.
This position is a consultant position at Randstad were you will work at our client within the automotive industry. We are also open to freelances.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
As a senior UX / UI designer, you will work with a new digital web solution within a global automotive organization. The role is broad and you will primarily work with UX and UI methods, like user research, HMI, design thinking, user stories, analysis of business requirements, interviews and workshops, prototyping and user validation to name a few. You will also evaluate prototypes through user testing as well as collaborate with Business and IT teams throughout the entire solution lifecycle.
You will have many collaboration areas where you will capture issues and needs. It is therefore important that you have the ability to navigate between different interests and opinions and prioritize accordingly. You will, together with your team, make sure that you understand what challenges to solve and that you deliver value for the stakeholders and users.
In times of Covid-19, they are primarily working in a virtual setting with Microsoft Teams and skype, combined with emails and phone calls. With all the different tools to collaborate they need you to be comfortable with this setting and do your best to connect, communicate and commit to work and relationships to make work as smooth as it can be.
Fulltime – This is a consultant position but we are also open to freelancers
- Excellent UX and UI skills with enthusiasm for new challenges.
- Good knowledge and experience of Figma
- Must be able to quickly get a good understanding of the business goals and stakeholder needs and navigate between them to create a good solution.
- Must be competent in the UX and UI process, and how to coordinate work, projects and pre-studies with the team and stakeholders. Know and utilize UI trends and best-practices.
- Understand complex issues and identify opportunities and risks.
- Experience in working with team members with a strong teamwork and “one team” mindset.
- Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility and ownership for assigned tasks.
- Contribute to build and strengthen long-term relationships with stakeholders.
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement
- Have a passion for the user and understanding their frustration and business opportunities
- Open minded and honest, team player
- Strong facilitation, communication & presentation skills
We put a lot of value in to personality in our search for the right candidate. To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Last day to apply 2022-02-12 Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
about Randstad Technologies.
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.