BNP Paribas Cardif is now looking for a skilled Senior System Engineer to join our Network & Infrastructure-team in the Nordic organisation.
BNP Paribas Cardif provides insurance solutions on the Nordic markets through banks, finance and insurance companies. The largest product group is creditor insurance. The objective for the BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic group is to create long-term relationships with its partners, and the business model optimizes each step in the value chain to create and continuously increase customer and partner value.
We launched several key projects to transform our company by digitalizing services provided to our customers and automating our internal processes and we need you to continue this work together with you and the team.
We offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
- Together with the team, you will be responsible for configuring, troubleshooting and technical analysis of our network in the Nordic organisation .
- Oversight and be accountable for resolution of global Microsoft and Cisco server infrastructure .
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware based on our group standards and also be part of the following integration and implementation.
- Responsible for driving and delivering on strategic planning, design, and support of global Virtualization and Compute server infrastructure including business recovery and continuity planning.
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
- Hands-on experience working with VMware vSphere (ESXi), vCenter.
- Experience in designing, developing, configuring, and implementing enterprise server platforms in VMware server farm environment.
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking
- Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration
- Microsoft IIS administration and configuration
- Fluency in English written and verbal communication
- Strong Team interaction
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Self-directed individual; ability to balance and prioritize competing requirements
In this process, BNP Paribas Cardif cooperates with Randstad Technologies. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate.
For questions, please contact Frida Persson, email@example.com
or Pia Tegnér Rydeving, firstname.lastname@example.org Please note: If you are not an EU citizen, please note that you must have full working rights aligned with Swedish laws. If you are on a work permit or visa, please make sure to attach the details along with your application.
om BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB.
BNP Paribas Cardif is the insurance business of the French banking group BNP Paribas, leading banking and financial services provider in the Euro zone. BNP Paribas Cardif currently operates in 35 countries and has approximately 100 million policyholders.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB is operating in the Scandinavian markets since 2000 and is the parent company of the two insurance companies BNP Paribas Cardif Försäkring AB and BNP Paribas Cardif Livförsäkring AB, with branches in Norway and Denmark. The insurance companies also carry out cross-border activities in Finland.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB and its subsidiaries currently have about 130 employees in Sweden, Norway and Denmark and are continuously growing to go along with an expansion strategy. Our main products are protection products, covering our customers in case of adverse events such as accident, disease, unemployment, or damage on personal belongings. www.bnpparibascardif.se