Giesecke+Devrient is a global company that offers security technologies, both in the physical and digital spheres. Every day, billions of people benefit from G+D innovations in their personal, digital and business lives. With around 11,300 employees across 32 countries, the corporate group develops, manufactures, and distributes products and solutions for the safeguarding of payment processes, identities, connectivity, and data.
Join us in shaping the future! We are now looking for a Solution Architect to join Professional Services - EMEA at G+D Mobile Security Sweden AB for a permanent position based in Stockholm.Job Summary:
The Solution Architect Position is a part of a team located within the EMEA region. You will report to the Head of Professional Services EMEA who is located in Stockholm. The position is a customer focused technical role to initiate and develop relationships at a senior and experts level within customer organizations and work as architecture expert in customer engagements. The Solution Architect owns the Solution Description towards the customer, sets the solution design and deployment scenarios. Keeps track of the changes during the course of the projects to drive further Change Requests.Areas of Responsibility
Qualifications and skills:
- Support the Project Manager during the project execution phase toclarify technical/operational requirements
- Find and collects requirements in customer engagements for future Change Requests
- Design and be responsible for the technical customer solutions
- Responsible and owner of the E2E solution description towards the customer in all sales stages in a solution sales opportunity
- Works in Core3 in cooperation with the Account Manager and/or the Solution Sales Manager as well as supports the RFx process from solution and technical perspective
- Work as the architecture expert on customer engagements and consult the customer on architecture topics within his domain of expertise
What we offer:
- Experience within Solution Architecture and Solution Scoping; preferably within Telecommunications, IT and Cloud experience
- Solid understanding and proven track record in design of cloud and IT infrastructures
- Experience working closely with client and internal teams writing customer proposals and reports and of working across different cultures an international
- Knowledge and experience of mobile networks and preferably authentication platforms, secure domains and data generation, TSM, HCE, FI and OEMs. IT infrastructure
- Good written and spoken English as well as knowledge in Swedish
- As a person you are result orientated, self-motivated and enjoys having a professional and open dialogue with clients. As well as you are a skilled team member ready to take on tasks a prestige less way.
• A high performing international environment
• The chance to make a difference in your area of expertise
• Great colleagues in an innovative company
• Competitive benefit package and collective agreement
• Pleasant office located in StockholmApply now!
We will interview candidates on going so do not hesitate to submit your application down below. In this recruitment process Giesecke+Devrient, is cooperating with Dfind IT. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact recruitment consultant Ann-Christine Holmer at email@example.com, 070 221 5970.